Re: [suse-security] Antivirus on Sendmail
  • From: Rainer Link <link@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:33:30 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Bjoern Engels wrote:

> > doeas anybody know about some window$ antivirus for my Suse Mail server ??
>
> amavis.rpm

amavis-sendmail.rpm to be specific :-)

And, yes, several other solutions do exists. Please have a look at
www.openantivirus.org/av-unix_e.txt

> > i mean, something who can check mails before my users take them from the
> > server, to theys win computers.
>
> It's kinda "plugin" for sendmail and works fine. The only problem I have is
> that the latest release didn't work on my machine, but maybe I've just
> misconfigured it. The version that ships with 7.2 is doing it's job well.
Huh? Which release exactly? Can you give me some more details on this? Did
you already filed a bug report at SourceForge Tracker or wrote a bug
report to amavis-user ML (if yes, it seems I've lost track on it *sigh*)?
Thanks.

best regards,
Rainer Link

--