Re[2]: [suse-security] Antivirus on Sendmail
  • From: Rainer Link <link@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:00:14 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Alberto Butrico (linux) wrote:

> Does something similar to exist this but for Postfix?

Yes, you can grab some (S)RPMs for amavis-perl/amavisd at
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/link/amavis/SuSE/7.2/postfix/ - but please
keep in mind those RPM's are not that havily tested as RPMs for a new SuSE
Linux release.

People, who like playing with not-so-tested-stuff, can grab a source
tarball of amavisd-smtp at
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/link/amavis/amavisd-smtp/
That's amavisd speaking SMTP to fullfill the postfix advanced content
filter example (see README_FILTER of postfix docu). The snapshot on the
FTP has two minor bugs, which I've fixed over the weekend and I've added
also sophie support. A new amavisd-smtp snapshat can be expected in a few
days or at least next weekend. But amavisd-smtp is _NOT_ for production
environment yet!

HTH

best regards,
Rainer Link