Subject: Delivery error re: Re: Fwd: [suse-security] Should I be worried
about the CodeRed Worm?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:52:27 +0100
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdanield@xxxxxxxxx

This message was rejected by the mail hub at The University of
Birmingham (bham.ac.uk) because it has an apparently
executable attachment court.doc.pif.
The email rejected was not delivered to the following
recipients: mpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Executable attachments are not being accepted at The
University if Birmingham because they have been
used by recent viruses such as that described in
http://www.fsecure.com/v-descs/love.htm and
http://vil.nai.com/vil/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=98797

Regrettably, it is possible that some legitimate
communications could be refused by this measure
and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If this was a legitimate communication concerning
University business please contact helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx
for advice with a full explanation about the nature
of the communication.

<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@xxxxxxxxx>
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
Russia & South america help needed