AW: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 - where can I get it?
  • From: Brian Huttner <bhuettner@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:47:10 +0200
Hey,

http://www.suse.de/~marc/suse is the right place to have a
look at. The usage is quiet easy and IMO well documented.

mfg Brian

| Brian Huttner |
| JB Software GmbH - Branchenloesungen |
| Email: bhuettner@xxxxxxxx |
| Telefon:01626162356 |

|A windows user reinstalls software every few weeks. |
|A linux user reinstalls software every few weeks. |
|The difference is with Linux the version numbers change.|