Re: [suse-security] Can't receive messages
  • From: Philippe Allart <pallart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:10:53 +0200
Hi Ralph,

Please excuse me, this version of the config file is not the right one.
I've tried this one to desactivate the firewall, and get some result. In
fact, when I say
FW_DEV_INT="eth0 ppp0",
sometimes external mail can enter during boot time (I suppose between
some phases of the firewall initialiZation).

The normal setting is:
FW_DEV_INT="eth0"
FW_DEV_WORLD=ppp0"

And in this case no mail may never enter (cf. firewall log file).

Philippe.

--

--
Philippe Allart
"Internet et Logiciels Libres dans les Collectivités Territoriales"

< Previous Next >