automatic backups over ssh/scp
I want to do the following:
backup all my sensitive date from my main server, pack it into one file
and then get it transfered to my backup server.

That's fine but my problem is that those two machines aren't in the same
local network. So if I do not encrypt my data it would be (more or less)
visible to everybody on the net (who has some hacking knowledge). But as I
said this data is sensible (passwords, creditcards, ...)! So I thought of ssh
or scp BUT how to automate this process of backing up? I would have to specify
user AND password in my backup-script. How do specify a password for
ssh / scp in a script??

Plese Help!
Luke