Re: [suse-security] Transparent proxy ...
  • From: Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:05:52 +0100 (CET)
> What I'm trying to configure is a kind of port forwarding from PC1 to
> PC2. Is this possible?
no problem. you can use "ipmasqadm portfw", redir, ssh -R ...
> HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP should be redirected from PC1 to PC2 (e.g. PC1:80
> to PC2:3128)
you mean, pc's from the internal net accessing web-servers outside
should be redirected to squid? I've never tried it, but you must switch
squid into some kind of "transparent mode" because just redirecting
won't work. (redirecting itself can be achieved by using ipmasqadm )

hth.

Markus Gaugusch

--
Markus Gaugusch ICQ 11374583 \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign