Re: ISDNlog
  • From: Richard <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:47:19 +0000 (GMT)
Andre

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001 andre.breiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Disable isdnlog if you don't need it. You can also change the port.
> Take a look in /etc/isdn/isdnlog.isdnctrl* and the man page (man isdnlog).

Did as you said and found that the man page was written in English.
Reason I don't know what to change in /etc/isdnlog.isdnctrl0.options
is because it's written in German and I only speak English and French.

Opened up the file and did the following. Changed........

"daemon=yes" to no
"monitor=yes" to no
"start=yes" to no

when I did 'init 1' and then 'init2' the screen froze up on restart of
the network. Machine wouldn't boot and hung at the point where the
ISDN drivers start up.

Anyone know what I've done wrong here ??

Thank you for your help :)

Richard