the new YOU, how it works for ME? =)
  • From: bacano@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:06:31 WET
Hi2all,

Is it possible to give some details about the new Yast Online Update
for suse 7.1?
Quoting suse online zine:
"For this purpose, suse makes all relevant patches and extensions
available ..." - "relevant" regarding what is installed on the
system, or general relevant for most users? how will this YOU works?

"during the installation, the user selects one of tree security
levels" - what are the features/diferences in those 3 levels?

Right now I dont have ftp access to check the suse ftp site for this,
so if there are documentation about this, people can tell me RTFM,
but pease also point me the link for it, for I can check l8r =;o)

[ ]'s bacano

Mensagem enviada atraves do WebPOP.
http://www.vianetworks.pt/email

< Previous Next >