can anyone tell me why I get teh following
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:27:48 -0500
casting my electrons to the solar winds ....
w/ Konqueror, some web pages give error msg Can't create text or html
for viewing , check your configuration . ( paraphrasing, a bit <s>)

Settings haven't changed, it does show some pages w/o a squeek , but
soem are only available as netscrape pages ( to be viewed from netscape
) Neither is set as "default " browser IIRC ) Any ideas

afterthought: Dear IBM: Hate you, hate OS/2, took your money and ran. - B.G. III

  • No further messages