Firewall/Virusscanner
  • From: ralf.vroomen@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:29:22 +0100
Hello world.

A little question:

I'm looking for a decent virusscanner to install on my SuSE 6.2 firewall.
While all good firewall programs defend you against hackers, I still haven't
found a decent virusscanner to defend all workstations behind the firewall.

Okay, you could install virusscanners on all worstation, but my goal is to
catch the virus and those damn pokémon BEFORE they can reach the
workstations.

Anybody have some suggestions? A good scanner scanning incoming mail on my
SuSE7.0 + Sendmail 8.10.2 would be a really nice too :)

TIA.

Ralf Vroomen
Engineer
I.T. Plus.