Re: [suse-security] security and quality of qmail and relatives
  • From: Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:22:57 +0100
On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 14:23 +0100, suse@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'd like to ask you experts about a short and non flaming
> statement about the qmail MTA and related tools of Mr.
> Bernstein.

This just has been discussed. You do read the lists you post to,
don't you? And it has been discussed before. Multiple times.

> Why isnt SUSE using the qmail system?

They do (this list is managed by ezmlm), they just don't ship it.
Because they're not allowed to (see the qmail doc on distribution
terms).

> Thank you for a clarifying statement.

Do your own part, too! Especially before asking others to spend
their time for you!

virtually yours 82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4 61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@xxxxxxx