RE: [suse-security] Firewall/Virusscanner Conclusion
  • From: Rainer Link <link@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:06:50 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 ralf.vroomen@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >Last time I was in
> >contact with CAI's product manager I was told InouclateIT/Linux is
> >beta. So, why do you think both are free?
>
> Taken from http://antivirus.cai.com/cgi-bin/ipe/connect.cgi : InoculateIT
> Personal Edition is 100% FREE.
Yes, _but_ it mentions only stuff for Win* and I'm note sure if
InoculateIT/Linux from their ftp server could be considered as InoculateIT
Personal Edition. Anyway, it's getting off-topic now and I'll contact
CAI's product manager regarding this issue.

best reegards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link | SuSE - The Linux Experts