AW: [suse-security] a little service question
  • From: "Dustin Huptas" <dustin2010@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:33:17 +0100
Dear Mr. Bien,

I am surprised by this harsh answer of yours. Until now I was convinced that
a mailing list concerning security is to be used when someone has a
security-related question. If all users on planet earth would be as "smart"
as you are (seem to be) then we would not need such things as
mailings-lists. There is always a point where man-pages and faq-lists do not
seem to answer one´s question and then it is time to ask other users. Or did
I get the point wrong? You can be sure that I took the time to find the
answer myself but I think it is not useful to reinvent the wheel over and
over again (as a german proverb goes, don´t know the english equivalent)!
I would appreciate an answer from you and a statement from the list whether
I was "allowed" to ask such a "stupid" question or not.

Thank you

Rgds Dustin Huptas