RE: [suse-security] chroot
  • From: "Raffy" <suse@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:16:23 +0100
> I'm looking for some assistance (another pair of eyes, so to speak) to
help
> me figure out how to get BIND chrooted and split-brained. The "HOWTO"
that
> I found (Dave Ranch's TrinityOS doc) is more for RedHat and derivatives,
rather than SUSE. Any ideas?

Yes. I did it for SUSE. BUT! I used version 8.2.2p5 not the newest version.
If anybody is interested, I wrote a little script which does all the steps
necessary to get the thing going. There might be some work necessary to
adapt the script in some details, but it should give a fair overview of how
it works.
Tell me if you want the script...

Cheers
Raffy