RE: [suse-security] Linux 7.0
  • From: "Iain Gray" <iain.gray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 01:42:44 -0000
Hi Chris,

I can heartily recommend:

Maximum Linux Security by Anonymous, published by www.samspublishing.com,

ISBN 0-672-31670-6

As being a good grounding in some of the principles of linux security. The
same
author also wrote Maximum Security, which is a more general book, that I
unfortunately haven't
got yet!

Iain

www.hackerwhacker.com

f) read, read, read and read again, then go and try, and return to
reading...

Good luck,

Boris <bolo@xxxxxxx>
---