Re: [suse-security] Secure file transfers
  • From: Dany Allard <dallard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:46:02 -0700

I have changed my ftp access file and have read the man page for
ftpaccess.
However I can still login from any machine. Can someone look at my ftpaccess
file and see if there is anything wrong with it.
I am trying to restrict access to the testuser account to one ip.

thanks again
Dany Allard

*********** ftpaccess file***************
restricted-uid *
class testuser guest xxx.xxx.xxx.111

email test@xxxxxxxxxx

loginfails 5

greeting terse
hostname ftp.domain.com
message /welcome.msg login
message .message cwd=*

compress yes guest
tar yes guest
chmod no guest
delete yes guest
overwrite no guest
rename yes guest

path-filter guest /etc/pathmsg ^[-A-Za-z0-9_\.]*$ ^\. ^-

log transfers guest inbound,outbound

shutdown /etc/shutmsg

passwd-check rfc822 warn

guestuser testuser