RE: [suse-security] European Council hacking-tools ban - update
  • From: "Wade Chandler" <wade.chandler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:52:43 -0800
Please note:

1. The discussion about gun's states: "...In the US......." if your
country or anybody else's does not begin with "US" then it shouldn't matter

2. It was only placed there for relevancy. Take away guns from everyone
in the US by law only the unlawful(criminals) will have them not people who
would use them in a good manner; people who could otherwise defend
themselves against criminals. Take away crack and hack tools away from (Me:
Programmer ;Somebody else: Sys Admin) by law and again only the unlawful
will have them not people who would use them in a good manner; people who
would otherwise be able to defend themselves with heightened knowledge of
the arsenal opposing them and their own security.

3. I will not speak of guns here anymore...though you should refer to
number one, and I thought criminals had guns everywhere not just the us,
thought the latter is not what I was inferring in my last email.

Please send me your email if you would like to help out. I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,

Wade Chandler