Re: [suse-security] [OT] Email Clients (was: list moderation, message mangling)
  • From: MaD dUCK <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:03:16 -0500
also sprach Nix (on Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:54:43AM +1100):
> Yeah, I have tried all those options, and nothing stacks up to Eudora
> IMHO. the multiple account handling is almost perfect in Eudora...
> And the filters, while possible not quite as powerful as what you can do with
> procmail, are more than powerful enough, and damn easy to setup.

once you got the hang of it, procmail is more than easy to set up too.
once it's running, adding a new filter usually requires 3 lines
including a straight forward regexp...

and have you tried mutt? it definitely stacks up to eudora. and for
multiple accounts, you use fetchmail.

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--