RE: [suse-security] [OT] Email Clients (was: list moderation, me
  • From: Nix <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:18:07 +1100

On console I mostly use elm (which really can't be recommended because it lacks
features), but have you tried xfmail? I use it for two years now and have
no problem managing five traffic-intensive mailing lists such as bugtraq,
suse-security and so forth. Xfmail is part of the SuSE distro and comes with
rich features like easy filtering, full pgp support and more.
Thanks,
I will check it out..

Nix