Re: [suse-security] SuSE security reputation, etc..
  • From: <ksemat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:49:45 +0300 (EAT)
This article is really biased a careful read through it and one will
definitely notice that he has a definite bias towards microsoft
products. I think one should remind him that on top of the usual security
fixes one should count the regular viruses all microsoft users have to
guard against. Plus the fact that at least to do he exploits in linux one
has to be good and know exactly what you're doing unlike windows where any
knowledge free person can use the discovered exploits.