Re: [suse-security] SuSE security reputation, etc..
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <grimmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:56:58 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Gerd Bitzer wrote:

> there's a packet named 'autorpm' existing, I think it's on
> www.kaybee.org. Unfortunately it does not work with Suse, but the
> functionality it provides is great. I wish somebody would implement
> such a packet (or change autorpm, that it works also with Suse ;-).

One of our developers hacked autorpm to work with SuSE Linux as well. You
can get the RPM from here (within the nex few hours, mirroring to the
outside may take a while):

http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/export/autorpm-1.9.8.4-0.noarch.rpm
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/export/autorpm-1.9.8.4-0.src.rpm

This package already includes a suse-update configuration. Enjoy!

Bye,
LenZ
Lenz Grimmer SuSE GmbH
mailto:grimmer@xxxxxxx Schanzaeckerstr. 10
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/ 90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Our life is a trip between two eternities.