Re: [suse-security] Kernel version in the upcoming SuSE 7.0 release
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:23:33 +0200
Hi Stefan,

----
Stefan Suurmeijer wrote:

> Hi Eduardo,
>
> [snip...]
> > Two weeks?? Where did you read about this??
> > I've just been searching through "Kernel Traffic"
> > http://kt.linuxcare.com/kernel-traffic/
> > including "Kernel Traffic #78 For 31 Jul" and did not find any reference
> > about from Linus or any body else.
> >

> It was published on some Dutch C-news sites. It stated that "the release
> of kernel 2.4 had been delayed due to problems, but was now planned
> for late August or early September at the lastest," or words to that
> amount. I actually read it on two sites, and the first one is usually
> pretty dependable. So if that's right I think holding our breaths for 2-4
> weeks longer should be enough. I'll see if I can find some English
> language references to it.

Some URL's would help, do not mind English (full skills) or German (read level
only).

Will wait your notices, thanks.

> [snip...]
> > Just give us a tip please!! =:`)
> As soon as I get my pizza ;-)

Take it easy boy!! =:`)

--
Best regards,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [preferred distro] user).
[-- Se me nota mucho? -- Notices me much?]
[-- Have a lot of fun...]