Re: [suse-security] SuSE security reputation, etc..
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 05:05:01 +0200
Hi Kurt,

----
Kurt Seifried wrote:

> [snip...]
>
> Check out the May edition of SysAdmin Magazine, Crypto 101, I cover how to
> SSL wrap POP/IMAP and related things.

Pity that only remains a short ref to your article, on- line on "Contents:
May2000" at:
http://www.sysadminmag.com/archive/0905/

Very interesting your article "PAM - Pluggable Authentication Modules", great
professional job you do.

Better that i subscribe soon, just to not miss any!! =:`)

And what's this "sushi interest" yours??

--
Best regards,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [preferred distro] user).
[-- Se me nota mucho? -- Notices me much?]
[-- Have a lot of fun...]

< Previous Next >