How do Europeans build against BSAFE?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 00:16:26 -0400
Here in the states we are not leagally able to build
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/buildnss.html without
paying royalites to RSA. I can't seem to get RSA to take my money. In
other words they don't return my calls and they don't respond to my
emails. Come next month their pattem runs out and the opensource
community can start distributin BSAFE emulations in the states. I'm
wondering what you folks on the other side of the big pond do vis-a-vis
RSA BSAFE when you want to build something like NSS. Has anybody done
this? Prehaps with BSAFEeay?

Steve

< Previous Next >