one-time passwords
  • From: Yuri Robbers <yuri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:43:51 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I want to implement one-time passwords for newly created or updated
accounts, so that, when I, as sys-admin, set a password on a user account,
the user has to change it immediately upon logging in for teh first time,
after which the newly chosen password obeys teh regular aging rules as set
up in YaST. Could someone tell me how to do this, or point me to some
relevant info?

Thanks a lot!

Yuri.

drs. Yuri Robbers phone : +31-71-527-4966
Leiden University fax : +31-71-527-4900
Institute for Theoretical Biology email : robbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaiserstraat 63
2311 GP Leiden PGP 5.0 public key available:
the Netherlands Check your favourite hkp server.