Re: AW: AW: [suse-security] one-time passwords
  • From: Yuri Robbers <yuri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:41:22 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, OKDesign oHG Security Webmaster wrote:

> okay, it seems as if I misunderstood.
> Well, the only way to do this that comes to my mind is to define the shell
> of this user to automatically run a script when he logs in. This script
> should ask for a new password, install this, and then change the shell back
> to the normal shell, so this script isn't started again at the next login.
> Maybe there is a different way, maybe even easier, but this is how I would
> try the trick...
>
> Hope that helps...

Thanks a lot. Even if there is a different and better way, this should do
teh trick perfectly. I'll write such a script.

Cheers!

Yuri.

drs. Yuri Robbers phone : +31-71-527-4966
Leiden University fax : +31-71-527-4900
Institute for Theoretical Biology email : robbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaiserstraat 63
2311 GP Leiden PGP 5.0 public key available:
the Netherlands Check your favourite hkp server.