Problems with package smtpd - Y Store and Proxy mail forwarder
  • From: "Oliver Grube" <oliver.grube@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:46:11 +0200
Hello,

after installing the smptd on an seperate System, it will not work
correctly. Syslog meens: "No reverse mapping for adress"....

But:
1. We've tested the Bind configuration - it runs perfect
2. We've also copied the resolv.conf file to the chroot environment
smtpd is running.
3. We've also checked the permissions and the user of the smtpd-Daemon.
It's mentioned in "TrustedUsers" in sendmail.cf...

Does anyone have an idea, why the resolution fails?

Greetings,

Oliver Grube

--IT-Secure - Mit Sicherheit gute Lösungen.--
Security Support * oliver.grube@xxxxxxxxxxxx
+49 2161 6897-180 * http://www.it-secure.de

  • No further messages