Re: [suse-security] partitions & mail system
  • From: "Marco Schöling" <MSchoeling@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 13:57:58 +0200
Hi,

I wonder if this is a SECURITY mailing list?

Partitioning is either a question for a beginner mailing list
- or-
if it IS a security related question, the information given in the mail is everything else but enough to answer.

Regards,
Marco Schoeling

>>> Nikolai Dahlem <n_dahlem@xxxxxxx> 07/06/00 11:53am >>>
Hi,

I am currently setting up a mail-/webserver and I wondered what would be a
good way to partition my disk. I'm also seeking for a smtp-pop mailsys with
support for multiple domains, thought about using exim-mysql-qpopper
[qpopper path for using mysql database for auth and virtual domain
support]. Anyone tried this yet or has other suggestions ?

Nikolai