RE: [suse-security] samba207
  • From: Peter Nixon <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:02:07 +1000
1. did you remove the share from smb.conf? - samba will show a share that is
defined even if the directory has been deleted.
2. Did you restart samba? - /etc/rc.d/smb restart

Cheers

Peter aka the pleb who had to learn more about smb filesharing than he ever
wanted to know......

Peter Nixon
Systems Engineer
Jigsaw Technology Pty Ltd