SendMail (SMTP_AUTH) POP (POP_AUTH)
  • From: "BrŠulio Gergull" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:00:00 -0300
Hi,

I'm having bad times configuring SMTP relay under 8.9.3, I need to relay
e-mail to roaming users and it's being hard to enable relay to these users
while keeping the system closed to spammers.

I wonder if anybody have generated RPM's for Sendmail 8.10 with SMTP_AUTH
support, or Qpop with POP_AUTH (POP before SMTP) support.

Also, we suspect that a user is sending unauthorized msgs outside the
company. Is there a way to send a copy of all the outgoing msgs from a user
to the administrator's account (transparently)?

I'm using SuSE Linux 6.4.

Any help will be appreciated.

[]s,
Br√°ulio Gergull