Re: [suse-security] samba207
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:13:16 +0200
Hi Mariann, Fred, Jason and all others,

This is what i posted on any other threads at [SLE] regarding HTML:

----
"Talking about _Microsoft Outlook Express_, did you noticed such a lot of
flames
regarding the use of HTML (people talk about it as garbage, and instantly
bury
it on the _Trash_, what a pain!!).

I personally prefer using Netscape Mail, because it gives much better
control
over what you send and in wich format.

Many times our SLE friends tend to forget the difficulty, on the issue
that not
seeing visual difference they would not throw HTML, but also using any
True Type
Font do fire it.

Not to talk about sending both formats as text and HTML simultaneously."
----

Can you see the meaning Mariann??

Beg your pardon Fred, some times people, as me, tend to not look further
and reply insanely instant, but did you understand what i meant?

Those described above where the reasons wich fired your flames.

Good try Jason, but i got some deep knowledge about the issues, just a
bit quick. =:`)

One more thing Jason, post _publicly_ and not direct to the original
poster, or include also [suse-security] on your replys, and let others
know what are we talking about, thanks.

HTH,
Eduardo Carriles

----
Jason Fruge' wrote:

> > Hi Fred,
> >
> > What are you talking about HTML, i can't see any on thread.
>
> your email client is configured to format email messages in HTML, not
> plain text.
> most console mail clients can't parse HTML so they can't read it.

< Previous Next >