Re: [suse-security] SendMail (SMTP_AUTH) POP (POP_AUTH)
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:15:54 +0200
Hi Peter, Bráulio and all,
[Reposted to thread, made mistake sending it direct to Peter only, i think??]

Peter Nixon wrote:

> I have a solution that will do this for you. It involves the smtp-virus
> script that someone questioned me about a few days ago when I asked about
> the manpath bug.
> I will make a posting to the list with a site for download and intructions
> on how it works next week.
> I have no time right now as I'm right in the middle of a migration to active
> directories on a win2k network.. eep
>
> the solution I have uses obtuse smtpd, AVP (to scan for virsues) and
> sendmail plus some custom perl scripts to do the duplication..
> It is currently running on a 500 node network with no problems...
>
> Cheers

Anxiously waiting the new known baby....... =:`)
Do not delay much please.

> Peter Nixon
> Systems Engineer
> Jigsaw Technology Pty Ltd
> Address: 21 Boomerang Place
> Seven Hills NSW 2147
> Australia
> Phone: 02 9672 4222
> Fax: 02 9672 4211
> Email: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para Bráulio,
Encantado de ver Españoles en la Red!! =:`)

Saludos,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [prefered distro] user).
[Have a lot of fun...]