Re: [suse-security] samba207
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:16:32 +0200
Hi Thomas,

Only because Mariann ended talking to thread (and she feels satisfied), i feel
free to continue to chat about the curious matter, and is not "Fed" it's
"Fred". =:`)

This is the tipical extraneous thread spawned by somebody from a completely
different subject, thought (See following posts on thread order, not time
received).

Saludos,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [prefered distro] user).
[Have a lot of fun...]

----
Thomas Michael Wanka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Fed must referr to the first message:
>
> --- Schnipp ---
> --- Schnapp ---
>
> My mailreader can handle HTML messages, but I do not like them too, I just
> do not dislike it enough to complain:).

It's amusing to complain..... =:`)

> mike
>
> --- Schnipp ---