Re: [suse-security] samba207
  • From: "Jason Fruge'" <geocajun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:46:48 -0500
> One more thing Jason, post _publicly_ and not direct to the original
> poster, or include also [suse-security] on your replys, and let others
> know what are we talking about, thanks.

When sending emails to the suse-security list, my emails get rejected
=o(
This is because I haven't taken the time to fix my subscriber email
info. I have a snazzy new email address thats aliased and the
majordomo wont accept it unless I unsubscribe and resubscribe using
this new address.
I tried to do this a while back and confused myself with all the
'unsubscribe confirmation' and 'subscribe confirmation' emails and out
of boredom I quit trying to fix it =oP

If this email makes it to the group then it obviously worked *laugh*
if not, then thats why I sent it to you directly =o)

thanks.

--
Jason Fruge' | Since we have to speak well of the
geocajun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | dead, let's knock them while they're

< Previous Next >