Re: [suse-security] Portsentry and logcheck
  • From: "Per R Laursen" <per@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:40:54 +0200
Hi Togan.

Try to read inside the logcheck.sh file. I dont know where you have this
file on your system, but i have made my own SuSE adapted installation of
logcheck.
In logcheck.sh there you'll find a description of all the files logcheck
uses when 'looking' inside log files.

Kind regards
Per R Laursen
http://www.websecure.dk