RE: [suse-security] ssh for SuSE 6.4
  • From: <ksemat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:18:34 +0300 (EAT)
I use ssh from http://www.ssh.org and it is just lovely though I didn't
find rpms I used the tar.gz package. It comes with support for both ssh1
and ssh2 protocols.
meanwhile is there a way of getting to the list admin to set a reply-to
header on this list or at least a from header such that I don't
unwittingly write to other people who were also just contributing and thus
they end up with double copies of the message.