Re: [suse-security] ssh for SuSE 6.4
  • From: Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:56:29 +0200
On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 11:18 +0300, ksemat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> meanwhile is there a way of getting to the list admin to set a
> reply-to header on this list or at least a from header such
> that I don't unwittingly write to other people who were also
> just contributing and thus they end up with double copies of
> the message.

NO, PLEASE DON'T START THIS AGAIN!

Sorry to shout like this, but we had it before - over and over.
And it's plain *wrong* and useless. Visit the archives and read
for yourself why it is. See (and read until understood)
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html!

virtually yours 82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4 61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@xxxxxxx