Re: [suse-security] ZDNet: Scientists spot Achilles' heel of the Internet!
  • From: Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:27:21 +0200
Hi Fred and Kurt,

Would you please maintain a dual channel cross posting, it is not much polite to
thread postings with only one leg.

Others would not understand a bit and will be much confused, just by reading
only one end of it.

Not much OT, thought...

Much thanks in advance for your understanding, just trying to help. =:`)

--
HTH

Best regards,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [preferred distro] user).
[-- Se me nota mucho? -- Notices me much?]
[-- Have a lot of fun...]