Re: [suse-security] ZDNet: Scientists spot Achilles' heel of the Internet!
  • From: Bogdan Zapca <lupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:29:20 +0300 (EEST)

I think it's funny, please DO go on.
Not every day one hears about this stuff. It's interesting and maybe we
can make this a "joke"-like mailing list. Something like a TAC center for
newbies.

- ---
Bogdan Zapca System Administrator
SC EcoSoft SA Internet Service Provider
1-7 Deva st, Cluj-Napoca, Romania Tel: +40 64 199696
PGP: http://www.itotal.ro/lupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ecosoft.ro