Re: [suse-security] automating security updates?
  • From: Antonio Cavallo <cavallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:10:47 +0200 (CEST)
i've create a small shell script who's using a command line ftp client
(lftp): if you're interested let me know.
i've request a similar tool in the suse distribution so long time ago
(that tool is avaible as update agent in red hat), but nobody send me
reply (from suse team).
aloha,
cav

---- For echelon ----
bomber, Anthrax, Fissionable plutonium, ATF, BATF, FBI, Mt. Carmel, Branch Davidian, incendiary, delayed justice, automatic weapon, silencers.