SuSE 6.4| test.cgi
  • From: Grant M*** <gm_@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 22:23:58 -0400 (EDT)
ok i just got SuSE 6.4 and was looking around when i tried one of those cgi scanners on my box, low and behold it came up with a the test.cgi exploit which allows people to basically see whats running on your computer

http://localhost/cgi-bin/test.cgi?*/

now i isntalled everything and have no clue whether it came on default installation, but this exploit could be wrather dangerous so if you could appoint me to a patch to fix this problem, i would be very greatful