Re: [suse-security] Antwort: Re: [suse-security] Invisible X?
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 02:57:06 +0200 (MEST)

> >X -nolisten tcp works fine. Does anyone know which files I have to
> >change so that X always goes up with this option when switching to
> >runlevel 3 or using startx? I just couldn't find it :(
>
> >--Ragnar
>
> on SuSE-system put in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xservers
>
> Bye
> Holger

This is correct for xdm.

The path relevant if you use startx (which is a shell script around the
binary /usr/X11R6/bin/xinit) is:

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc

This path isn't documented too well since the file dosn't even exist per
default. It's listed in /usr/X11R6/bin/startx .

Roman.
--
_ _
| Roman Drahtmüller "The best way to pay for a |