harden_suse documentation
During the weekend I had some time to look at the harden_suse script. What it does looks very reasonable to me but I wish there was some more documentation or references respectively. Here is my wishlist:

- Although I can guess what the users xok and trusted ar needed for it would be great to get _some_ more information about it.

- It would be great to get a little background information about what's going on in the 10 steps to hardening. I'm not talking about writing a book or something but it would be great to have a book-reference or a link where to go and look for each of the 10 steps.

The first thing I did (of course;) was to look at the manual but it could have been more helpful.

--Ragnar

  • No further messages