tripwire no longer saving database file
  • From: europax@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:05:42 -0700
Hello all,

Tripwire used to save its database file in ./bin/databases. Now the
only time it will save the file is when I use it in initialize mode. A
search did not find the file in any other location. I did tighten the
permissions in the /var/adm tree where tripwire is installed, but I
assume that if permissions were the problem I wouldn't get a file in the
initialize mode. Has any one else had such a problem, or know of a
solution? Thanks, Rob.