Re: [suse-security] Apache mod_ssl problem
  • From: Steffen Dettmer <steffen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:14:42 +0200
* Harald Scharf wrote on Wed, May 24, 2000 at 15:43 +0200:
> I have installed Apache 1.3.12 with mod_ssl 2.6.3 php 3.0.16 , mysql and
> sybase support.

I'm not sure if it's the right list here.

> The Configuration works well, but there is a strange phenomenon :
> If i try to connect with : http://192.168.100.1/mrtg, i do not get any
> connect.

Did you use some "Alias" or "RewriteRules"? If so, you may have
to rewrite the non-slashed URL to the slashed (maybe as
Redirect). Keep in mind that browsers may cache that, so it might
work after the first connect without the slash, I had such a
problem once a while IIRC.

oki,

Steffen