Re: [suse-security] Aliases...
  • From: Jussi Laako <jussi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:53:48 +0200
cogNiTioN wrote:

> Fuck you. I was trying to debate a security issue on a security list, I

Thanks. Conversation just didn't seem to go anywhere.

Sorry for the flame, my mail was little too edgy. Just seen too many script
kiddies trying to pull out information at newsgroups and mailing lists.

> I'm talking about computer security, oh no! I'm using a handle, oh no!
> You're first opinion of me was probably correct, oh knowledgable one.

I think it's polite to use real name, especially when talking about security
issues. Would you buy a lock or firewall from anonymous person? Or post
announcement about security hole to k3wL-hAx0r5@xxxxxxxxxxx who is asking
just that?

> Script kiddies rule,
> Hack the planet.
> |<0n5id3R y0u'r3 s31f 0wn3d. Muhahahah, Muhahahaha.

8-)=( = Grr

- Jussi Laako

P.S. I'll try to be silent for a while, or at least put my head to bucket of
icy seawater before writing...

--
PGP key fingerprint: 161D 6FED 6A92 39E2 EB5B 39DD A4DE 63EB C216 1E4B
Available at: ldap://certserver.pgp.com, http://keys.pgp.com:11371

< Previous Next >
List Navigation