Re: [suse-security] SuSE Security Announcement - make-3.77
  • From: Thomas Biege <thomas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:29:14 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> > > All Arguments of all sides are already known. You are not going to convince
> > > anyone to change her/his view. You are just wasting bandwith.
>
> This does seem to imply that SuSE will not change it's mind on this issue
> (regardless of their users views)

Our behavior does also depend on other linux vendors.
If we ignore them and send the bugs to the public as soon as we found them
they will go crazy. And I think we have to respect and help each other.

> I'm not saying that this wasn't a good place to bring the topic up, but
> that perhaps it has gone it's distance here.

Yes!

Bye,
Thomas
--
Thomas Biege, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaeckerstr. 10, 90443 Nuernberg
E@mail: thomas@xxxxxxx Function: Security Support & Auditing

< Previous Next >
List Navigation