Re: [suse-security] SuSE Security Announcement - make-3.77
  • From: engelbert gruber <engelbert.gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:48:42 +0100
the reality:
yesterday my neighbour locked her out of her flat, it is a new flat
it is a new heavy door, with a new lock.
when asked the service man replied: "we get in everywhere"
but one is not allowed to watch, did anyone read the text from
TAMU, and you know that a professional needs 10 secs to start
my locked car without a key.
so please can we have a separate thread for the 10days discussion ?

yours delighted

--
--- Engelbert Gruber ---
SSG Fintl,Gruber,Lassnig