Re: [suse-security] Re: Why did SuSE pass this one up?!!
On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Matthias Schloegel wrote:

>Hi !
>
>On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Martin Leweling wrote:
>
>> In the meantime, you could of course _purchase_ Tripwire 2.2.1, if you're not
>> satisfied with the _free_ one in SuSE 6.3. I'd rather wait and go with open
>> source.
>
>???
>You can download it for free (Linux/x86/2.2.1) at:
>http://www.tripwiresecurity.com/products/download.cfml

Oops. You're correct. Last time I checked for the Solaris version only
(you might guess why - we got hit by Stacheldraht).
The LINUX version is, in fact, free (as in free beer).

Martin Leweling
Institut fuer Planetologie, WWU Muenster, Germany